Amy in Peru: An Odyssey

Monday, January 22, 2007

New posts to come...


Okay okay okay...

I get it.

I have had a few emails in the past few days asking me what is up and what is with the lack of updates.... Just wanted to post that i am putting together some stuff and will be putting it up in a day or two.

In a nutshell, I am back in Huancavelica and am doing well. It is still cold, i still like my apartment, i am trying to make work make more sense, and generally everything seems to be running smooth for now. Obviously more details are to come.

In the meantime, here is a pic of me over the holidays looking stupid... sweeeeeeet....... hope that tides people over until i get my act together.... :)

Hope all is well with everyone, and will post again soon!!

3 Comments:

  • Yay, Amy posts are back! ;) LG

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:41 PM  

  • Good to see you back - will look forward to catching up on your news. Hope family is all well, esp your dad.

    take care Amykins.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:32 PM  

  • Ha! Great photo!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home